Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hand Delivered Congrats!

My daughter recently received a promotion at work, so naturally she needed to get a congratulatory note from me.  Hand Delivered made her card fun and pretty:


Because I loved the way this came out, I chose to use it at my Card Club, along with a choice of background Designer Series Papers, "wardrobe" change and different colors:


My first card uses Soft Sea Foam as the card base, and the star pattern from Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper.  The second has a Pool Party base, with the striped paper from the same DSP pack.  And did you notice the girl's skirt?  Florals and stripes--so fun!


The balloons were colored using Stampin' Blends in coordinating colors.  And each card has a slice of vellum card stock behind the main panel, along with a knot of 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.

And a side by look for comparison:


Which is your favorite?








No comments: