Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Country Home

Not a stamp set on my radar, I ended up ordering it after seeing so many beautiful projects with it.  So when Country Home made a home in my home (😁) I knew I had to introduce it to my Card Club friends.

This is one of the cards we made this month:


Other than the coloring, this was a very simple card.

Basic Black is the base, and also the layer under the main panel.  The gorgeous Galvanized Metallic Paper, when embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder looks just like an old-time tin ceiling.  💗


The milk jug, oval, "thanks" and the flower stamps were all placed on the Stamparatus, ready for my friends to stamp.  It allowed everyone to have perfect alignment and made it easy for their cards to look great.  Then I gave a quick tutorial on using Stampin' Blends, and everyone got to work creating their individual masterpieces.  A piece of Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon and two pearls (colored with the Granny Apple Green Blend pen) were all that was needed to finish this handsome card.

Products used are listed below; click on a photo to order in my online store.

Product List




No comments: