Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Pretty Packaging

I love to make my gifts pretty.  Here's an easy way to make a small treat special:


Every year, the supervisors with whom I work exchange Christmas ornaments.  This year, I bought Christmas tree-shaped ornaments that were fairly flat.  I thought it would be fun to wrap them in the Striped Treat Bags, which are so lovely.  The gold and white stripes are classy and classic, and I added a little extra shine to each package.


I started by stamping the label from Labels to Love (and this set is carrying over from the Holiday Catalog - yea!) using Versamark ink on Whisper White paper.  I then heat-embossed the image with Gold Embossing Powder and punched out my label with the Everyday Label Punch.  Then I layered it on a piece of Gold Foil, cut with the Lots of Labels dies.


I added a strip of Gold Sequins and clipped it to the top of my bags with a gold Library Clip.  How fun!


They came out so cute!

Try some Striped Treat Bags--you won't regret this purchase!  Everything you put inside turns to gold!


Product List

No comments: