Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  If all goes according to plan, I'll have already had my "Christmas" with all the kiddos.  We are all in Southern California, having come in from 3 corners of the US to gather for Christmas Eve.


I made some pretty gift packaging using the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.  I cut it to fit the front of a paper "handle bag", layering the main pattern with a smaller piece of coordinating paper and a piece of retired Red Foil cut with an old Bigz die.


My label, stamped with the sentiment from Oh What Fun with an added holly leaf from Carols of Christmas was cut with the Lots of Labels dies and adhered with Dimensionals.

I tied them up with the luscious 7/8" Striped Ribbon in black and white.  I think anyone would be happy receiving a gift bag like this, don't you?

Best wishes for a joyous Christmas with family and friends!


Product List

No comments: