Friday, December 22, 2017

My New Favorite Stamp Set

While there's lots to love in the upcoming Occasions Catalog (only another 10 days to wait!), I already have a new favorite stamp set.  Waterfront is a gorgeous group of stamps inspired by Connie Heisey, a Million Dollar Sales Achiever (can you believe that?  Wow!)

I've been playing with it, and really loving the cards I've been making.  Here's one I did for a retirement dinner for a physician with whom I've worked for 15 years:


There are 16 photopolymer stamps in this set and they allow you to create all kinds of landscapes.  Here, I've done a beach scene.  Isn't that just perfect for a retirement?

I'll be back with more ideas...this is such fun!

Product List

2 comments:

June K said...

Nice. I love this set. TFS.

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you, June! I love it too!