Let's take a closer look at this shaker card:
I started by stamping the stand for the globe from Places You'll Go, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Then, using my hand-held 1-3/4" circle punch, I carefully lined up where my globe would go, and punched. I also added the airplane.
The globe was stamped with Staz On Black on a piece of Window Sheet. This was adhered to the back of my white card stock, using Fast Fuse adhesive. I outlined the globe (on the back side) using Adhesive Strips, then poured in some of the wonderful Green Mica Flakes, before adhering a square of white card stock.
My shaker "box" was adhered to the front and I added a few In Color Enamel Shape stars in Emerald Envy.
Although this is a standard-size (5-1/2" x 4-1/4") card, I made my own envelope, using the In Color Envelope Paper and my Envelope Punch Board. Nothing like sending your creation in a matching envelope!
Happy Birthday, Matt!
All products can be purchased here.
- Places You'll Go Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Mica Flakes Trio Pack 
- Window Sheets 
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch 
- Foam Adhesive Strips 
- 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Dapper Denim 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Emerald Envy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
- 2016-2018 In Color Envelope Paper 
- Envelope Punch Board