And here's the final (and most fun to make) card:
The card has a Pool Party base. The Detailed Santa was cut, using Whisper White Thick cardstock. A piece of Window Sheet was adhered to the back. Then we ran Foam Adhesive Strips all around the cut out, and filled it with Fancy Frost Sequins and punched stars using the Confetti Stars Border Punch and Silver Glimmer Paper. Then a "back" (with Ho! Ho! Ho!, stamped in Pool Party ink) was adhered. This whole piece was glued to the Pool Party base.
Such a fun card! And a great way to end our week of Christmas cards.
All products can be purchased here.
- Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies 
- Greetings From Santa Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Greetings From Santa Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Greetings From Santa Wood-Mount Bundle 
- Greetings From Santa Clear-Mount Bundle 
- Fancy Frost Sequins 
- Confetti Stars Punch 
- Silver Glimmer Paper 
- Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Foam Adhesive Strips