This was for my "beginner's table"--a quick and easy card (with a little something extra) for the ladies who had never stamped. The sample is almost a direct CASE from the Holiday Catalog, but I embossed the Cucumber Crush base with the Holly embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Oh, What Fun, and was stamped in Watermelon Wonder with the squiggle in Cucumber Crush. The circles are Whisper White and Watermelon Wonder, cut with the Layering Circles Framelits dies.
Under the circles is a strip of Watermelon Wonder 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon and a piece of Fabulous Foil Acetate Sheets, cut into a banner.
Easy peasy, but oh, so fabulous!
All supplies can be purchased here.
- Cucumber Crush 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Cucumber Crush Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Oh, What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate 
- Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Watermelon Wonder 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Mini Striped Ribbon