Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tin of Tags

I fell in love with one of the new items in the Holiday Catalog this year.  The Tin of Tags is the cutest!  Look:

This snappy little red polka-dotted tin is stuffed with almost everything you need to make (are you ready for this?)  30 - THIRTY - tags!


Yes!  It comes with printed tags (3 each of 10 designs), die-cut shapes, baker's twine, tassels, wood snowflakes and bows, sequins, washi tape and doilies!  WHEW!  Pick up the coordinating stamp set, Tin of Tags, and a few ink pads, and you're ready to go.

Let's see what you can make:


And here are a few close ups:

While I was waiting for my new granddaughter to come home from the hospital last month, I pulled out my tin one evening (it traveled very easily to Maryland with me).  I had been saving some ink spots from past Paper Pumpkins and had all the right colors.  So all I needed was a little adhesive, my acrylic block, and I was ready to go!  I sat down and stamped, glued and embellished, and in no time I had 30 tags ready for the holidays, as well as other occasions.

This is a great project to make with friends or kids.  Easy, quick, little mess and you make something that we all need--tags for gifts!  Perfect!

Tin of Tags (#142011) and the matching stamp set (#142180) can be ordered here.  Get yours today!




No comments: