Thursday, September 8, 2016

One More Slider Card

If you saw my last post (here),  you saw my slider card for my grandson, Ethan.  His younger brother, Jacob, has to have everything Ethan has, so of course I couldn't make one a card and not have one for the other.

So...here is Jacob's card:

I L.O.V.E. the Shooting Star stamp set with the matching Sliding Star Framelits!  So much fun to make interactive cards that move.

Today's card is a bee hive, with momma bee circling the hive and baby bees flying around.

The card is So Saffron, 5" x 5", with a layer of So Saffron (embossed with the retired Hexagon embossing folder) on top.  Between the layers is a piece of Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack in So Saffron.

The hive was stamped on So Saffron with So Saffron ink.  The bees were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with So Saffron and Basic Black markers.  All were cut out using the framelits.  I also cut a Whisper White scalloped circle, using the Layering Circles Framelits - love those!

 A Subtles Enamel Shape was added to the sentiment.

Jacob is my sweet honeybee...such a cutie!  I know he'll have fun spinning his bee around the hive.

All products can be purchased here




No comments: