Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wrappiing Up Birthday Week

So all week long I've been sharing cards that we made at my Birthday Party last week.  It wasn't MY birthday, but we had a party to make Birthday cards (and eat cupcakes, of course!).  Today I'm sharing the last of our cards:

This subtle card is easy to make.  Whisper White Thick Cardstock (#140272) is the base.  We then took a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Lost Lagoon (#133679) and cut a circle using the Circles Collection Framelits (#130911).

The stamp from And Many More (#134273) was inked with Lost Lagoon (#133644) and we inked the leaves from Botanical Blooms (#140757) in Versamark, stamped them onto Lost Lagoon and heat-embossed them with White Embossing Powder (#109132).  They were cut using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies (#140625), with which we also cut the flower using Soft Sky (#131203).

A White Perfect Accent (#138416) was added to the middle of our flower, and we colored some Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247) with a Copic marker for a finishing touch.

This card was also made with a Basic Black layer, black leaves and a Watermelon Wonder flower.  So pretty!

So that does it for my Birthday Party!   I hope you like the cards we created.  Please leave me a comment or contact me if you want further directions, a video or have questions.  I'm only an e-mail away!

All products can be purchased here

1 comment:

Gailbird said...

Beautiful Priscilla, I'll be a-Casing it!