Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Thank You's

I like to send thank you notes to customers who place orders with me, and this month I pulled out a new and not-yet-used stamp set.  Well, truth be told, I used it once for another project, but I've been waiting for inspiration to strike.  And it did!  Take a look:



A simple, elegant card, that is easy to duplicate.

Three of the feathers from Four Feathers were stamped, one in Mossy Meadow, another in Hello Honey and the last in Blackberry Bliss.  They all took a trip through my Big Shot, using the Feathers Framelits (easy peasy!), and then I tied them together with a bow of Linen Thread.





I stamped Thank You from Gifts of Kindness using Mossy Meadow ink on a Whisper White layer (4" x 5-1/4") and wrapped a single band of Mossy Meadow Striped Satin Ribbon around it.  This was then adhered to a slightly larger (4-1/8" x 5-3/8") piece of Mossy Meadow, and then attached to a Whisper White base (4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2").  The feathers were added with Dimensionals.

Simple and elegant...and very pretty!

All product can be ordered here.

Let's get creating!

No comments: