Thursday, August 28, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Revisited

I sure hope you're not sick of the August Paper Pumpkin yet because I have one more bunch of samples to show you.

I've already shared the August basic Paper Pumpkin kit (here), and the alternate project my Pumpkin Pals made (here).  Now I'll finish with another assortment of cards I made using the basic kit plus a few (very few) additional supplies.

How did I make this Paper Pumpkin stretch so far?  I simply cut the card bases (two of the four large ones) in half.  This gave me lots of striped backgrounds to mix and match with cardstock and Whisper White. 
Additional Supplies:  Hello Honey cardstock and Large Polka Dots embossing folder
Additional Supplies:  Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes, Mossy Meadow and Strawberry Slush inks

Additional Supplies:  Mossy Meadow cardstock, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Four Occasions stamp set, Sophisticated Stripes embossing folder, Mossy Meadow ink

I'm just about done creating, and have used almost everything in my kit.  But I'll be giving away these cards for some time, and still have my stamps and Hello Honey ink spot...SO worth my $19.95 investment. 

There's still time to join the fun at half off!  Go here to sign up before September 10th; choose me as your demonstrator and enter the code HALFOFF2.  You'll be on your way to a monthly gift just for you and your creative self, and will become a member of my Pumpkin Pals.  You'll be invited to join us each month FREE OF CHARGE to "think outside the (orange) box", and receive a detailed instruction sheet and photos for making alternate projects.  Why wait any longer?

Let's get creating!



2 comments:

Heather said...

What an awesome collection! I especially love your heart cutout card - you really made those dots pop! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

Jessica said...

Wao…all your cards are lovely..I can't pick! I'm so glad you are sharing with us this month at My Pumpkin Challenge. Very creative!!! Thank you!