Thursday, October 10, 2013

Flipping for Halloween!

Ready for another Halloween card?

This was one of four cards done in our October Card Club:
 Using the uber-fun Thinlets Card Dies (this is the Label one), we created a flip card for Halloween. 
Here's the inside; note the label (the outside says "Hi, Pumpkin" while the inside flips to "Trick or Treat".  Notice the extra panel?  Easy to do by cutting your card stock 5 1/2" (actually I cut it at 5-7/16" to fit through the framelit) x 8-1/2".  You can use your framelit as a template to place your designer series paper on the cardstock before cutting, so everything cuts together.  Then slip the right side of your card through the framelit (it should be on TOP of the edge) and send it through Big Shot.  In one step you have cut the label (which flips) and scored your card in three places; now just adhere DSP to the back panel (which becomes the front panel, right side) and you're done!  How fun!

If I can ever figure out how to mount a video camera (or my iPhone) above my desk, I'll film a video of this.  Anybody have any suggestions for mounting a camera over my desk?

Let's get creating!

No comments: