Saturday, September 14, 2013

Woo Hoo!

 
Woo Hoo!  I just saw that I was the winner in last week's INK(S)PIRE Me challenge.  My fun card, using Strawberry Slush, Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White and Early Espresso was stamped using the Blast Off stamp set.  See it here: http://www.inkspire-me.com/

Thanks, ladies of INK(S)PIRE ME!  I'll be sure to play along again this week.

How about you?  Have you ever entered a challenge?  This is one of the best ways to sharpen your creative skills and have a little fun.  Challenges may be in the form of lay-outs, colors (like this one), or inspiration photos, and it's always exciting to figure out how to incorporate the challenge into your card and enter the contest.  I encourage you to give it a try!  What have you got to lose?

Let's get creating!

No comments: