Monday, September 2, 2013

INKspired Poppy

My first Challenge!  I've never done this before...
IN(K)SPIRE me has a regular challenge, and I've long admired their work, but have never participated.  So today I found this:


And decided to make a card for the challenge.

Here's my version (you'll note I've taken the liberty of flipping the sketch, as I wanted to use my new "Dictionary" and "Pleasant Poppies" stamps.
The background is Old Olive, with Dictionary stamped in Old Olive ink.  The panels are stamped with Dictionary and sponged; then Pleasant Poppies was stamped over it and colored with blender pens.  The sentiment and popped up poppy (try to say that three times fast!) is from Simply Sketched.

What do you think?
 Let's get creating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to use the backround stamp with the Poppies! Your card turned out beautiful. So glad you decided to give our Challenge a try.

sidan said...

So beauty.
Sehr, sehr schön. Super schöne Karte.

Andrea und Annemarie said...

Thanks for finally joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me! It's a great pleasure to see your beautiful card and I like that you turned the sketch to the left. ~ Annemarie