Monday, September 23, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit

My Paper Pumpkin is a great little red box full of stuff to unleash your creativity.  This monthly subscription has a different project every month, and comes with everything you need to have a "creativity break". 

I was a late adopter, and finally signed up last month.  I received my first box this week, and couldn't wait to get started.  The Welcome Kit comes with two stamps, a size D acrylic block, a Basic Gray stampin' spot, and supplies to make four cards.  For the beginning crafter, this is an easy way to get your feet wet, and you will probably want to practice making the four cards all the same. 

But for those of us who like to switch things up a bit, I thought I would share my creations with you. 
 Here are my four cards.  First up is the standard card:
Directions tell you just how to create this one.

 Then I stepped it up one notch, by turning the card sideways, stamping my sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White card stock, cutting it into a banner shape, and popping it up on two Dimensionals.

Card #3:  I cut the front panel down slightly.  The Old Olive scallop is butted-up next to it and I trimmed the Old Olive medallion (the little piece tops a small banner of the extra front panel on the inside).  The sentiment is again stamped on a scrap of Whisper White, but I punched a thin Tempting Turquoise scallop and added it at the bottom.


 And now the real change:  Lots of banners using the front panel piece along with two strips of Tempting Turquoise.  The sentiment is stamped on another piece of the front panel, and cut with oval framelits, layered on an Old Olive oval, and added with Dimensionals.  I also used a few of the Brights Candy Dots to pull it all together.  
So there you have it:  One Paper Pumpkin, four cards using mostly the same supplies, all different.
How fun is that?
Interested in having My Paper Pumpkin delivered to your door each month?  Head to https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/ and sign up.  Please be sure to choose me as your demonstrator!  I appreciate your business.

Let's get creating.
 

No comments: