Sunday, October 13, 2024

Three-Panel Arch Card

 I saw a template for a different kind of card on Patty Bennett's blog - the Three-Panel Arch Card.  She got it from a demo named Jennie Fetz; I watched Jennie's video and knew I could recreate the card...and I did:


Isn't that cute?  

Let me show you some step-by-step photos so you can make one too.

Begin by using the Garden Meadows dies; cut 6 arched panels, two of Designer Series Paper (patterned paper) and 4 of your base color (in my case, I used Basic White).


You will also need two small panels of computer paper, measuring about 3" x 1-1/2".  

Now you will join the three base panels together:


Begin by lining them up with the bottoms even and the sides butted up next to each other.  I turned my panels upside down so the "stitching" on the wrong side would be covered when I add my next layer.  This way the back of the card has nice "stitching".

I used some washi tape to hold my panels together while I adhered the computer paper:


Now it's time to add the top layers to create the card:




Then the card folds like an accordion - left side on top and right side on bottom:


This card fits well in a Note Cards and Envelopes envelope.  They are sized for 3-3/4"x 5" cards, so work well for this card.  

This one is going to a special friend - she and I like to trade "love notes" and I just got one from her so I need to reciprocate!  Do you have a good friend like that?  You might try making one of these cute cards to remind them how much they are loved. 😊


Product List

No comments: