Thursday, October 10, 2024

Rustic Market

Sometimes different stamp sets just seem to go together.  

While creating some thank you cards for customers who have recently placed orders, I began to play with Market Goodness and all the vegetables.  But when I started to put them on my card, it suddenly dawned on me that a Rustic Crate would be SO cute!  Look:


 Does that make you hungry?

I started by stamping all the veggies - lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, an onion and a radish.  Then I cut them out.  I had planned to use the market bag die that comes with Market Goodness, but then thought of the crate...and I'm so glad I did.


Once the crate was completed I mounted it on a die cut from the Nested Essentials dies, stamping a greeting right on it.


I needed several, and was happy that they went together quickly!


Market Goodness and Rustic Crate - made for each other!


Did you know there's a Starter Kit Special going on this month?  It's a great time to join Stampin' UP!  New demonstrators who sign up in October get an extra $30 FREE products in their starter kit.  That's right!  Pay $99 and get $155 in Stampin' UP! products of your choice.  AND get FREE shipping!  

My favorite perks of being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator include getting to order new products before anyone else, attending OnStage events each year (along with thousands of demonstrators from all over the world), access to exclusive on-line resources and samples using the products, and getting a discount on every order!  And I can't count all the friends I've made since becoming a demonstrator nearly 20 years ago!  It's truly a remarkable community.

If you would like more information about becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, click here.  



Product List

No comments: