Monday, July 22, 2024

Merry Monday with Green & Gold

 Time for a holiday card - or how about two?  

We created one of these in my weekend card club classes, and I sent the other to my Cards-by-Mail customers. They both use the beautiful Season of Green and Gold Designer Series Paper, and a very simple layout that will have you completing your Christmas cards quickly and easily!


The first card uses a 3" piece of the patterned paper (check out those gold foil accents!) and a strip of embossed Garden Green cardstock.  But see that tiny strip of Gold Foil?  It picks up the foiling in the DSP - so pretty!

A greeting from Greetings of the Season was stamped on a white oval (Greeting of the Season dies) and layered over one in Pecan Pie.  

My second card is nearly the same...but different!


This time both strips are the Designer paper, and I tucked a small strip of vintage (retired) Red Glimmer Paper in between.  I added the Cherry Cobbler and Pearl Adhesive-Backed Berries to go with the red ribbon bow.

I'm already adding to my collection of holiday cards - at this rate I should be ready to mail them by the end of November.  But will I?  😂


Product List

No comments: