Thursday, July 18, 2024

I'm Still Here

I'm still here, after traveling for a week and then having a visit from the grands.  When they left I realized I only had 4 days to come up with cards for my weekend card clubs.  Yikes!  

And now I can finally share one of the cards we made:


 

I love including fun-fold cards in my classes, and we haven't done a Z-fold in a long time.  So I designed one to use some new products, and it was a hit!

The card base is Misty Moonlight, which coordinates so nicely with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper.  We added two smaller pieces to the front and inside of the card (the base is cut to 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2"; fold the card in half, and then fold the top backwards over the front, creating a "Z").

Here's what happens when opened:


We stamped, and die-cut some of the elements from the Seaside Wishes bundle, and we "dirtied up" a few of the embossed sand dollars.  These were cut from Basic Beige cardstock, then sponged with Crumb Cake ink - they look so real!


I love the way this card stands up!  Such a great fun-fold, don't you think?


Product List

No comments: