Friday, July 26, 2024

A Special Anniversary

 I've been commissioned to create an anniversary card for a couple celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.  I wanted to make something with flowers and the number 40, so here is the outcome:


Because I was using the now-retired Large Number dies, I needed a larger-than-normal card; this one is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".  


The numbers were cut with Night of Navy cardstock and mounted to a circle cut with the Everyday Details dies.  Hard to see, but I added lots of Wink of Stella to the numbers and the flower centers for a little extra sparkle.


The Cheerful Daisies dies added a nice bouquet, and I brought the color combination together with a Daffodil Delight band and some retired navy-checked ribbon.  

Inside:


I delivered the card yesterday, and the woman who asked me to make it was thrilled.  Whew!  I always worry about meeting my customer's expectations (or even surpassing them) when I create for others. Do you feel that same way?


Product List

No comments: