Friday, December 3, 2021

Collecting Shells

 Still one of my favorite sets, I turned to Friends Are Like Seashells when I needed a card to play along with a stamping challenge.  I had been given the dimensions, but no details, so I cut some Blushing Bride cardstock along with a smaller piece of Pattern Party designer paper and a white rectangle.  Once I got started, this is the card that I produced:


Have you ever done Mystery Stamping?  As I noted above, the person hosting the challenge gives dimensions for the papers, and I just picked a stamp set and embellishments.


I had fun stamping the shells and starfish and covering them with Wink of Stella for a subtle shimmer.  And I was happy with the card, even though I had no idea what it would look like when I first started.  😊


With results this pretty I'll look forward to some Mystery Stamping again!  


Product List

No comments: