Friday, July 10, 2020

Be Awesome!

I'm still loving Nothing's Better Than, and had to use it when I was playing with some new goodies.  I just got my Holiday Mini catalog order (you can order from it starting August 3 - OR, join my Ink Masters team and choose items from the Mini for your Starter Kit now!), and couldn't wait to try some new things.


How fun is that?

I wanted to use some of my new Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, so I started with that.  There are gorgeous patterns on one side, but the back side is fabulous ombre-look patterns in varied colors; I chose the Greens.  And I wanted to use my new Stitched Triangles dies, so I used some of them to cut triangles in my patterned paper.  And I love the Rainbow Glimmer Paper, so I used pieces of that behind the triangles.


But what to do with it?  Well, Nothing's Better Than just seemed to fill the spaces.  So the images were stamped and cut with the coordinating dies, colored with Stampin' Blends, and popped onto the card with Dimensionals.


And I finished it up with some of the new Sequins for Everything - a fantastic kit of 4 different groupings of sequins (greens, oranges, reds and metallics); you get about 3600 (!) sequins!  Wowsers!

Do you ever have days when you just want to be awesome?  Try Nothing's Better Than...

How about joining my Ink Masters team?  If you have a wish list of $100, this is a GREAT option - you get $125 worth of products (your choice) for only $99 with FREE shipping!  There is no obligation to do anything more - you can use your new stamps and accessories without ever holding a party or selling anything.  Or you can sell to friends and family.  And you can even have your own business and develop a team!  Your choice!  Check it out here.


Product List


No comments: