Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Taco Truck on Every Corner?

Now who wouldn't love a taco truck on every corner?  If you haven't had a lunch or dinner from a taco truck, you are definitely missing out!  And when Stampin' UP! brought out this adorable set in the Sale-A-Bration brochure, I knew I had to make room for this one at my house!


Tasty Trucks is one of the FREE offerings from Sale-a-Bration this year.  It is the cutest little truck, with LOTS of extras to make it special:  tacos, pancakes, cupcakes, ice creams cones, sausages and hot dogs!  So you can turn your truck into the perfect treat for any occasion.

I chose the taco truck, and opted to use the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper to go along with it.  I knew my nephew would get a kick out of this card.

The card base is Tempting Turquoise.  I adhered a strip of the DSP to one side, and stamped the little taco stamp randomly on the rest, using Tempting Turquoise ink.


My truck was stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and then colored with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens.  (I apologize for the lighting--I realized while in a hotel this week that I hadn't photographed this card, and I was giving it to my nephew, so had to take the pics in the hotel.)

And catch this sentiment:

That made me laugh out loud!

Tasty Trucks is FREE with a qualifying purchase.  Don't miss out!


Product List


No comments: