Saturday, August 6, 2016

Team Get-Together

I recently held a meeting for my Stampin' UP! downline, a really great group of demonstrators.  We try to get together at least quarterly, but sometimes life gets in the way and it's a while before we actually get to see each other and play with new products.  But this one worked well in many of our schedules, and there were 7 of us!  Woo hoo!

I forgot to take a photo as we were all working on our projects (thanks, Bonnie, Crystal and Tani for bringing creations for us to make!), and we were just starting in on our fabulous snacks (thanks Ceresa, Michelle and Judi!) and I remembered!  So here we are, messy table and all, but having a great time.

Two of the gals have recently promoted with Stampin' UP!  Tani has achieved the Silver level, having recruited a new downline member herself, and Bonnie has made it to Silver Elite!  Another woo hoo!

So I had cards for each of them to commemorate their special achievements; take a look:

For Tani:
I recently purchased the Letters for You set and matching Large Letters Framelits (a LARGE expenditure, but SO worth it!  Be sure to buy the bundle to save 10%!).  And since Tani is now at at the Silver level, what else would I use but Silver Foil sheets!

I cut the letters and exclamation point, and added them to my card.  But first:

I had stamped "Way to Go" from the now retired Bravo set, using Versamark ink on Basic Black (can you just make out the words under the silver letters?).  After adhering the letters I added some silver stars from the Metallic Enamel Shapes embellishment pack.  A fun way to celebrate.

Then for Bonnie, I had to step it up a little:

This large card, 4" x 7", fit the letters perfectly!  The base is Basic Black and there is a layer of Silver Glimmer Paper.  Next comes a piece of Whisper White, with Timeless Textures stamped randomly in Smoky Slate all over it (love this set!)  Then the letters!

So shiny!

Congrats ladies!  This is a great accomplishment!

All products can be purchased here.

And look how we ended--playing Pokemon Go with Crystal--caught one!  :)

Fun night.  Want to join my team?  Click here--just $99 gets you $125 in products (your choice), a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit, discounts and new friends!  No obligation; I like hobby stampers! 



No comments: