Friday, December 4, 2015

Wanna See Something New?

When I attended the Stampin' UP! local mini-convention in San Diego a few weeks ago I got to play with a fun new birthday stamp set.  And who doesn't need birthday cards?

So when I had the chance to order some of the goodies I played with, this set was near the top of my list.  Introducing Party Wishes:

Such a great set with lots of little accents.  And do you know what the best part is?  THE LITTLE ACCENTS HAVE MATCHING PUNCHES!  No fussy-cutting!

I am also highlighting some of the fabulous new Designer Series Paper Stack - It's My Party.  I love this stack of 12" x 12" paper--and  you get 4 (FOUR) sheets of each of 12 double-sided designs!  Wow!  That'll be enough to create tons of birthday cards!

Do you see something else that is new?  Check out that middle cupcake--yup, that's the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (punched with the little cupcake punch).  LOVE!

Not new is the wonderful (and SO easy to tie) Melon Mambo 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.  It pulls the entire look together.

Coordinating envelope please...easy peasy with the cute stamps.

So looking forward to being able to share these new goodies with you!  Contact me for your Occasions Catalog, coming January 5, 2016.




No comments: