Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another Sneak Peek! Going Global

Now that Thanksgiving is over and you've spent all your money on our OnLine Extravaganza, I have another sneak peek at an upcoming stamp set.  Going Global will be released in January, and it has an entire suite of products:  stamps, Designer Series Paper and a wonderful embossing folder.  Today I'll show you a sample using ALL of it!

Now the texture on this card is hard to photograph, but trust me, it is really interesting!

I started with a piece of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Lost Lagoon, scored in half for my card base.  I then adhered a piece of the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack to the entire front of the card.

Then I embossed a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Cardstock Vellum with the new World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhered it over the DSP on the entire front of the card.  This gave it the feeling of a map, with land and water.

Two strips of the DSP are under a stamped globe image (Lost Lagoon on Lost Lagoon), and then the sentiment is layered over the top.

I colored a few Pearl Basic Jewels with a Copic marker to add just a touch of bling.

And of course:  a matching envelope.


I hope you are getting excited about the new things to come!  This suite is fabulous (probably one of my favorites!).  Can't wait to play some more!!




No comments: