Thursday, September 10, 2015

You're the Best!

With all the hoopla around the new Holiday Catalog, I took some time to create a few cards using products that are new to the Annual Catalog.  One of my favorite stamp sets this year is Watercolor Words.  The font is fun, the sayings are fresh and there are a few extra flowers, hearts and stars to take your creations to the next level.

This fun thank you card could easily go to a child who has just accomplished something wonderful; or not so wonderful - maybe they just did something that is hard for them.  Change out the little banner and you can use this card for anything.

I especially love the background stamp, Writing Notes.  I'll have a new video for you coming up with an easy way to get your background stamps (these extra large stamps) to stamp completely.

This card has a Blackberry Bliss base, with Writing Notes stamped on Very Vanilla with Delightful Dijon ink.  There's a strip of Bohemian Designer Series Paper, flagged at the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch.  I love that our DSP can help me choose my colors and everything goes together so well!

My sentiment is stamped in Bermuda Bay, mounted on a slightly larger piece of Delightful Dijon and adhered to the card front.  Three stars are punched from Gold Glimmer Paper.

There's a little strip of the Bohemian DSP, flagged on either end.  I actually took a long strip and cut it in thirds.  The flagged ends are adhered with SNAIL Adhesive, and the center is popped up on Dimensionals.  The "thanks" is from Another Thank You, and is stamped in Blackberry Bliss.


I'm actually going to be changing out the sentiment and sending this card to my grandson, who just started kindergarten.  He loves to receive mail, and I know he'll enjoy this card.


All products can be purchased here.


No comments: