Now that I've had a chance to play a little bit (not as much as I'd like, as my "real job" has been so busy), I can honestly talk about some of my very favoritist things in the Holiday Catalog. Let's begin: (see images at the bottom of this post)
1. Archival Stampin' Pads in Basic Black and Basic Gray - these are just perfect for getting a nice, clean image and won't run if you want to watercolor your creations. They are not firm foam, but more like our old linen-style pads. The color is true and the stampin' is fabulous!
2. Red Foil Sheets - Wowsa! Stampin' UP! hit it out of the park with these! Gorgeous, shiny and perfect for the holidays! See my post here for a sample.
3. Because I love paper, I have to choose the Black Glimmer Paper as my next fav - Ditto above on hitting it out of the park! This is so sparkly and can be formal (think weddings) or fun (think Halloween). I have a sample coming up for you tomorrow.
4. Sleigh Ride Edgelits - Remember this? Big hit!!! Lovely things we can do with these darling paper cutouts. Again, check out my post tomorrow for another sample.
5. Embellished Ornament Bundle - See #2 above...the stamp set and matching thinlits will make your holidays easy. Get them together and save 15%.
6. Howl-o-ween Treat Bundle - Hot on the heels of the Embellished Ornament Bundle is the Howl-o-ween Treat Bundle. The stamps are adorbs and the framelits are perfection--you even get a bonus "boo".
7. Real Red Envelope Paper - back to paper--I've already used this to create a just-right envelope for my sample in #2 above. I even used a leftover piece for a layer on my card. I've loved the envelope papers since they were first introduced...now I have even more to love!
8. Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - This extra-large embossing folder creates raised birch trees on your paper; a lovely touch for autumn/winter-themed cards. And with Among the Branches stamps, you can create woodland scenes, spooky or peaceful.
9. Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies - Haven't had a chance to play yet, but I'm already envisioning looking through windows to see "in" or "out" scenes.
10. Gold and White Glitter Ribbon - Woo Hoo! More sparkle for your holiday cards. Two rolls of fabby ribbon; one shiny gold and one sparkly white. Guess you'll just have to come back tomorrow to see the sample using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Black Glimmer Paper, Boo to You Framelits AND White Glitter Ribbon--all in ONE sample!
Well that's my top 10. I could easily make it a top 20, but figured you'd get tired of reading. Just get into the catalog, and I'm sure you'll be finding your perfect 10 in no time.
All items can be ordered here.