Saturday, June 6, 2015

Embedded Butterfly

Here's another sample of the Embedded Butterfly that is so pretty:

I started with a base of Rich Razzleberry, cut 4-1/4" x 11".  Then comes a layer (4" x 5-1/4") of Whisper White.



The beautiful Bohemian Designer Series Paper is 3-3/4" x 5" and I used the Butterfly Thinlits to cut out the butterfly shape.  I used the same thinlit to cut a butterfly from Whisper White card stock.  And here's the key--I layered the Bohemian DSP over a smaller piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock, adhered it to the card front, and nestled the white butterfly into the cutout.

I stamped the greeting from You've Got This in Versamark ink and embossed it with White Embossing Powder.


Quick and easy...and so pretty!


All products can be purchased here.



No comments: