Monday, July 28, 2014

Convention Samples

Many of you know that I just got back from Stampin' UP!'s annual convention last week.  It's taken me a week to organize and put away all the goodies I brought back, and I am finally getting around to sharing some of the great samples.

First up:  my favorite project using the new Amazing Birthday stamp set.  When I found out that this would be one of the free stamp sets I'd be receiving at convention, I wasn't that excited.  But hold the presses!  The main stamp in this set is so much fun to use!  Lookie:

 We started with the Gift Card Enclosure Pack, which, with a little Sticky Strip, became a cute pouch to hold our note cards.  An extra score line on both side and the bottom "scallop" and we folded it into this pack.  It was wrapped with some Designer Series Paper (Flowerpot), and then we layered on the elements.  

All the stamped images came from the Amazing Birthday set, with some coming from the SAME stamp!  We just stamped and cut apart the images.  So fun!

Each notecard (this holds three, plus envelopes) was stamped with the same stamp in Lost Lagoon ink, and then we stamped again in Tangelo Twist ("AMAZING"); this was cut out and layered over the Lost Lagoon and a banner of Crumb Cake.  Then a little glimmer paper star was popped up with Dimensionals.  So simple and sooo cute!

A charming gift set that is easy to make--what could be better?

All items used can be ordered here.

Let's get creating!

No comments: