Thursday, December 26, 2013

Gift Card Holders


 I sometimes sell Stampin' UP gift cards, and I always like to make a special holder for the presentation.  Over the past few weeks I made a few of these for a lucky customer.  Here is one of them:
Using the stocking die (now retired, but I just received it as a gift from Stampin' UP--lucky me!), I cut a card by folding a piece of Coastal Cabana (upon which I had pre-glued a piece of the beautiful Designer Series Paper Winter Frost) and placing the fold just below the top (where the cuff goes).  I also cut the heel, toe and cuff from Silver Glimmer Paper.  The "merry" is from the wonderful Occasions Thinlets, using Silver Foil. 






 On the inside, I stamped a few snowflakes (using Coastal Cabana ink, but first stamping off one time), and then adhered the toe and heel.  I also made a small envelope from Coastal Cabana, but adhered it upside down inside the stocking.  A label (Label Love and Label punch) was stamped in Coastal Cabana, and layered on Silver Glimmer paper. 
The pull-down gift card was created using My Digital Studio, printed on Whisper White card stock, and fit perfectly in the envelope. 

Don't forget:  the Holiday Catalog will soon end (January 2), so if you love the Winter Frost paper, be sure to order soon.  Coastal Cabana, the Occasions Thinlets, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Foil, Label Love and the Label punch continue to be available, either in the Annual Catalog or as a carry-over from the Holiday Catty.  And of course, My Digital Studio is always ready--why not try a FREE trial subscription?  Head over to my on-line store and place your order now!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/priscillastamps/

And let's get creating!

No comments: