Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Hills of Tuscany

 Here's another new stamp set coming in the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog - Hills of Tuscany.  

One of my favorite current sets is Oceanfront, a set of stamps that are used to create scenes.  The creative freedom to use them as you please is fun, and sometimes a little intimidating!  But I have fun experimenting, and here are a few cards I've been playing with:


My first try was a full-size card, and I tried to create a house in a forest with a lake in the distance.  Did I succeed?  

Then I thought it would be fun to make a few mini cards:


Here's a little forest scene.  But I love the sky!  Such a cool stamp!

And then:


Probably my favorite of the three - a mini card to say hello!  


Hills of Tuscany will be available January 4th with the "go live" of the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog.    I'm already looking forward to coming up with new ideas with this great set! 


Product List

No comments: