Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Just Add Text

I received a wonderful set, Just Add Text, during the On Stage Local that was held in San Diego last March.  When I needed a thank you for a special customer, this was my go-to set:

Paired with the fun Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Just Add Text made a beautiful card.

I chose my colors directly from the DSP:  Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, and Soft Sky.  The DSP on the bottom of the card inspired the stamping on the top; using the round stamp from Happy Celebrations, I mimicked the colors and created my own DSP.  

Here's the sentiment, stamped and cut out with the Stitched Shapes ovals.  A slightly larger one in Tranquil Tide uses the Layering Ovals Framelits dies.  

And see those flowers?  Two-step stamps from Happy Birthday Gorgeous (so easy to stamp, as they are see-through-photopolymer) and snipped by hand, with Glitter Enamel Dot centers just make a perfect embellishment.


And of course there's a matching envelope!  

Click on the photo below to head straight to my online store, where you can purchase everything you need to make this card:

Product List




No comments: