Saturday, August 5, 2017

At the Bottom of the Sea

A customer recently purchased Seaside Shore, so I made a thank you card using the same set:

How cute is that?

The Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack was my starting point--there is one design of ombre shaded paper in Dapper Denim that reminded me of water.  Then I just stamped and cut away...

The anchor was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.

Tropical fish--Melon Mambo on Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy on Daffodil Delight, and Calypso Coral on Very Vanilla make it feel like an aquarium .

I used a retired oval punch to create my fish hook...hope none of my fish take the bait!

And there's an envelope to match--the rope is stamped in Tuxedo Black ink.

Let's all sing..."Under the Sea"...


Product List





No comments: