Today I wish my daughter and son-in-law a Happy 4th Anniversary! They were married on a beautiful July 7th overlooking a vineyard in Temecula CA. Just gorgeous!
So today I have a special anniversary card for them:
1. Start with a Basic Black base, 4-1/4" x 11", and scored at 5-1/2"
2. Add a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Melon Mambo
3. Adhere a piece of the DSP, cut 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
4. The 3-1/2" x 4" piece of Melon Mambo was run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder
5. Prepare your Whisper White (3-1/4" x 3-3/4") with the heart and "love". Place some Mini Glue Dots on the back; wrap Silver Thread around your fingers, squish it up and stick it to the Glue Dots, allowing the thread to hang over the sides. Adhere to the card front.
6. Add two Brights Enamel Shapes in Melon Mambo
Happy Anniversary, Aly and Brandon!
From now until the end of July, for every $50 spent on Stampin' UP! products you will receive a $5.00 Bonus Coupon for use towards your order in August. There is NO limit to the number of Bonus Coupons you can receive; spend $100, get TWO coupons! Then go shopping again in August (it's OK--your husband told me so!)
Be sure to list your e-mail on your order--the coupon will be sent via e-mail, so DON'T lose it! Then redeem it starting August 2! Place your orders here.