Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy

Here's a quick and easy card with lots of panache!  It's nearly a direct CASE of Mary Fish, with just a sentiment change.  But the sophisticated and happy feel was perfect for my occasion:

My son and daughter-in-law just celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary.  And they make me happy!  So this card seemed like just the best way to congratulate them on their 7 years of bliss.

A Very Vanilla base has a thin layer of Basic Black and then the main panel of Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper.

"Happy" was cut using the Hello You Thinlits Dies and Watermelon Wonder paper.  See that exclamation point?  That's the left over piece from one of the "p"'s and a cut-down piece from the "a".

Inside:
Same layers as the front (with a Very Vanilla panel).  You can't see the embosses lines around the edges--I used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create lines to define my sentiment, from Timeless Love, which is stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink.

Happy Anniversary, Matt and Sarah!

Products can be purchased here



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: