Sunday, November 17, 2013

I'm Back!

It's been a long few weeks, and I apologize for the lack of posting!  Starting with a trip to Cape Cod to visit my parents, returning to get ready for a Craft Fair/Holiday Bazaar, attending my grandson's first birthday, and finally preparing for my November Card Clubs has really set me back.

But here I am with loads of photos to share, and I'll start with the Holiday Bazaar.  My friends/colleagues and I had a table:

Here is Bonnie and Tani, standing behind our Stampin' UP table (which went through a few modifications over the hour before we opened).  It was jam-packed with hand-made goodies!
Here are the "Nugget Jars", and darling snowman tea light pins, packed in their own gift box.   There are CD Note Pad cases and a basket of note pads.
Another basket of hand-stamped cards/envelopes, some cute angel ornaments and a stand full of Blossom Boxes.
Gift bags, snowmen, Twisty Treats and bedazzled jewel boxes...
And a Christmas tree with angels, alongside of our catalog/info center.

It takes quite a bit of work to put this together, and I'll share some of our samples over the next few days. 

In the meantime, it's laundry, food-shopping and thinking about Thanksgiving...check back each day for directions for some of the items we sold.

Let's get creating!







No comments: