Friday, November 1, 2013

Best of Snow--a new set!

Stampin' UP is celebrating 25 years in business, and has been offering a special stamp set each month.  These stamps are some of the best-loved from years past, along with an exclusive new image.  Purchase 6 sets and you get to choose another one for free!

November's offering is Best of Snow!  Take a look:

Best of Snow I have loved that little snowman for a long time, and no longer own it.  So I'll have to re-treat myself and get him back.  No problem though, as I also get some cute porcupines, a beautiful snowflake, and a wonderful sentiment.
Interested in owning one yourself?  Hop on over to my on-line store, and purchase this great set for only $14.95!

#134387 Best of Snow  (English; clear-mount)
$14.95

And let's get creating!

No comments: