Saturday, February 4, 2017

Designer Tee Meets High Tide

Just playing a bit here:

You already know that I love High Tide because I love lighthouses (see this post).  So I was playing with my lighthouses and wanted something else for a sentiment - something fun and light.  Designer Tee to the rescue:

"Don't quite your day dream" was just right!  And during Sale-a-Bration, you can earn this cute stamp set FREE with a qualifying purchase of just $50.00!

High Tide is a beautiful stamp set; here I stamped the lighthouse in Real Red ink.  It was masked and the water and sand was stamped, a "sky" was sponged, and the grass and birds were added.

The main panel is mounted onto a piece of Dapper Denim Designer Series Paper from the In Colors Paper Stack.  And it's all adhered to a Real Red card base.

Go ahead...day dream!

Supplies used:


Product List

No comments: