Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Spoiler Alert! Sneak Peek!

If you love to get your new Stampin' UP! catalogs and sneak off by yourself to squeal with delight, you may want to skip this post.  I have a sneak peek for you today.

So if you want to wait to get your very own Holiday Catalog in your hands before seeing anything that's in it, leave now...















OK, fair warning:



There are two new items on this card; can you spot them?

First, of course, is the "moon".  This great little set, Among the Branches, is going to be used again and again, starting with Halloween.  I masked a 2" circle with a post-it note, and liberally sponged a Halloween sky using Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Real Red, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant and Night of Navy inks.  Once done, I removed the mask and stamped the "spooky" moon in Crushed Curry.

But, wait for it:

Do you see those trees?  Those are actually cut out with some fabulous new Edgelits!  Sleigh Ride features three edgelits  that actually cut the edge of your paper, leaving little scenes that can be added to your creations.  I used the trees, but there are houses and a sleigh ride (horse and sleigh) too.  Eek!  This gives all new dimension to your cards!

Watch for more sneak peeks, coming soon.  My pre-pre order (that which I was lucky to be able to purchase at Convention) has arrived, and I ordered from the new catalog today, so more to come.  I just can't wait to get into my new box of goodies!

Need a Holiday Catalog?  My customers get a free copy; watch for it soon.  Not a customer?  Contact me to arrange delivery of your very own copy.

Great stuff to come!

No comments: