Saturday, May 25, 2024

What's on My Desk?

 I spent the day cleaning my stamp room.  What a mess it's been!  Between a pre-order, a vacation, products from the new Annual Catalog arriving and prepping for and holding two card classes I had built up a pile of stamped images, die cuts and paper pieces.  It was hard to think about getting crafty with such a mess.

So after straightening and organizing, I found I had a pile of left-over die cuts in a box.  I also had an image cut from the beautiful Mediterranean Blooms designer series paper.  I decided to play.

Here is what I had sitting on my desk:


Grouping everything into the beginnings of a card:


Nice, but what about a background?


Wow!  That pops!  So what about a card base?


Does this look too much like Halloween?  Well, I don't care...going with it!


I ran the black cardstock through my Cut & Emboss machine with the Eyelet embossing folder for a little texture.

Now let's put it all together:


OK, I'm gluing it all together:


And DONE!  I think that was one of the fastest cards I've ever made!  And I love it!  What do you think?

By the way, there's only about a week left for the fabulous JOIN offer.   You won't want to miss this!  Just $99 gets you $125 in product of your choice and FREE shipping.  But wait!  There's more:

New demonstrators will receive the following products in their Starter Kit at no additional cost:

  • 2024–2026 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad Bundle
  • 2024–2026 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" (21.6 x 27.9 cm) Cardstock
  • 2024–2026 In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
  • 2024–2026 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
That's an ADDITIONAL $82 for FREE!

Click here for more info and to sign up - but do it before month end.  This offer will be gone by June 1st!

Product List

No comments: