Saturday, December 2, 2017

Sneak Peeks and a Sale!

It's time for Stampin' UP!'s End of Year Sale, and now is the time to fulfill your wish list with savings galore!
Many items from the Holiday Catalog are on sale, and it's a great time to purchase them before they are gone.  Here is the list of retiring and surplus items that are only available while supplies last.  Check it out and order soon...

So that is the news on what is going away.  How about a peek at things to come?

When I was at On Stage last month, we had some Make & Takes to play with.  The Tutti Frutti Suite caught my eye and was such fun!  Look at these adorable tags:

And the fruits have coordinating punches!  Yes!  No fussy-cutting on these little tags...they came together in minutes, just stamping the pineapples and pear and punching them out. 

Aren't those the cutest?
I fell in love with the pear 💗

And then there's the ribbon:

I'm a sucker for stripes, so mixing my favorite color (Lemon Lime Twist) with stripes on a 3/8" ribbon...I'm a goner!  Had to order several rolls of this--my card club attendees may get sick of it!  Unless I just decide to hoard it all for myself.  😉

So put your Christmas list together now and pick up deals on the retiring products; then start saving for the Occasions Catalog, coming January 2!






No comments: